Many organisations are adjusting to the new way of working. Whether it be working from home in a make-shift office, socially distanced in the workplace or with extra PPE for protection in busy warehouses and production environments – working safely amidst the Coronavirus pandemic is the goal.
COVID Secure workplaces are the new norm, it certainly is for us. It is a way of keeping our country moving, getting the economy back on its feet and protecting the health and welfare of the nation. Without a doubt, it is a positive step forward to the normality that we all need (and crave).
Throughout the pandemic, we at #TeamTHOMAS have been working in partnership with our clients to support their requirements. Whilst some businesses were impacted by loss of production, other industries saw an influx of orders during the ‘in demand’ phase from March onward, resulting in a rapid turnaround to supply quality staff to them. #TeamTHOMAS have continued to do what they do best and met the client’s needs and requirements by providing a ‘First Class’ service around the clock.
Whilst things are still a little different to how they used to look, business continuity and delivering the consistency of a ‘First Class’ service that we are known for has continued to be our upmost priority, along with making key investments in our own ‘COVID Care Pack’ for all staff and our workforce, coupled with ensuring our office network is ‘COVID Secure’ now and for the foreseeable future.
Jason Thomas, Managing Director of the THOMAS Recruitment Group said,
‘Keeping our workforce, their families and communities safe is of paramount importance to us. As a result, we have invested in creating our own high quality ‘COVID Care Pack’. We have worked with local suppliers to ensure the COVID Care pack has quality PPE to ensure safety of our staff and our workforce.
These packs are free of charge and readily available to be collected or distributed to our entire UK workforce.
The THOMAS ‘COVID Care Pack’ includes:
- W.H.O Approved Hand Sanitiser
- 2 x Face masks, double ply – washable and reusable
- Black nitrile gloves
- COVID-19 safety information leaflet
Behind the scenes, our Directors have been working incredibly hard to ensure our offices are COVID secure for all colleagues, candidates, and clients.
We have furnished our offices with the highest quality COVID equipment alongside several other measures across our branch network. They are:
- Offices have been clearly marked out both within the floor space and walls to meet the 2M social distancing requirements
- Hand sanitising units are fitted at the entrance to every office for all staff and visitors to use upon entry and exit.
- Protective desk screens have been fitted to all front-line office desks
- Investment into Microsoft Teams software to utilise cyber safe ‘Virtual meetings’ and registrations where applicable
- ‘Appointment only’ visits to our branch network, allowing us to control the volume and flow of visitor’s
- Deep cleaning with ‘COVID 19’ approved disinfectant spray is used after each visit and throughout the day.
- Office doors where appropriate are left open to avoid additional door handling.
If you’d like more information please contact our local team.