THOMAS Recruitment Group is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please send your letter of complaint to the branch manager of the branch that you have been dealing with as the branch management team is best placed to put matters right for you as quickly as possible.
If you’re unable to do this, or feel unhappy or dissatisfied with the response you received, please email or write to:
THOMAS Recruitment Group
5 Purbeck House
Please provide as much accurate detail as possible.
The Next step
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and may ask you to confirm or explain some of the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 working days of us receiving your complaint letter.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 working days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps.
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to provide a detailed report outlining all correspondence and actions taken linked to your complaint.
- We will then examine the member of staff’s report and if required hold a meeting with the staff member concerned to clarify any points of concern if any. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their report.
- We will then within 5 days write to you detailing our findings regarding your complaint and hopefully resolve your complaint as the investigation is complete.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. When another person with the company will review the Directors decision within 10 days.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
If we haven’t handled your complaint within eight weeks or given you an answer you’re happy with, being a member of the Driver Agency Excellence Scheme, you can refer your complaint to the Freight Transport Association at:
St John’s Road
Phone: 03717 11 22 22