FIRST AND FOREMOST – WE CAN HELP ANY CLIENT WITH ADDITIONAL STAFFING DURING THESE TRYING TIMES.
The recent outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) has become an increasingly global challenge, that is impacting business operations and global supply chains. The THOMAS Recruitment Group recognises that this is a constantly developing situation, and the protection of people working in business and global supply chains is paramount.
It’s crucial to all businesses to maintain continuity where possible, during and after the coronavirus outbreak. Therefore, we have taken guidance from the Government and NHS and thought we inform you of the steps taken by us to ensure continuity of staffing to your business.
- All offices have a gel sanitising unit fitted at the entrance.
- We have a strict entry & exit policy to ensure all visitors use the gel sanitiser.
- All offices have a Dettol disinfectant spray that is used hourly to clean door handles, desk, printers and telephones.
- Worker registrations are only processed to fill client requirements and are conducted in an isolated manner
- All workers are consistently asked if they have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has
- All workers are instructed to contact us immediately should they have any of the symptoms outlined by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Ensure THOMAS employees receive regular briefings regarding new operating procedures aimed at protecting our colleagues, customers and the business
- Restriction of travel and attendance by THOMAS employees to industry or client meetings and conferences
- Installation of posters to reinforce good practice regarding handwashing
- Introducing remote working for some of the THOMAS staff.
The Senior Management Team and Board of Directors of the THOMAS Recruitment Group take the COVID-19 threat seriously and we are taking all reasonable measures to prepare for and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 to our team members, our customers and our business. To this aim, we ask that you inform us prior to any meeting we may have scheduled with you to let us know if you have been to any of the affected locations listed on the UK Government website, or if you have had to self-isolate due to potential exposure to the virus, so that we may discuss the best way in which to manage your requirements.
Thank you for your continued support of the THOMAS Recruitment Group. We wish good health to all our customers, colleagues and their families.
THOMAS Recruitment Group