Job title: Warehouse Administrator
Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Friday Occasional Sundays
18-20 years old £6.45 per hour
21-24 years old £8.20 per hour
25+ years £8.75 per hour
Thomas Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Warehouse Administrator to join a well – established Clothing Distribution Company based in Birmingham.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Administrative duties as detailed below.
- Process orders for any customers
- Ensure quotes/PO’s received match up before processing for all orders
- Ensure correct lead times have been agreed
- Resolve invoice/purchase order queries
- Liaise with Warehouse / Logistics on all accounts to ensure correct BoMs are created, and each order has been actioned.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Previous experience within warehouse administrator role
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Can Do Attitude
- Able to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of processes
This is a Temp to Perm position.
TO APPLY CALL 0121 752 1333 between 8am – 5pm OR EMAIL THOMAS Industrial at email@example.com
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re Industrial recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.