Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Will I pay tax and national insurance?

Yes, we will make all the necessary statutory deductions from your weekly pay. If you do not provide us with a P45, we will ask you to sign a P46. This will give you a temporary week 1 tax code, which will prevent you from paying emergency tax. If you receive a P45 from a previous employer later on in the assignment, please forward this to us immediately and we can then adjust your tax code accordingly.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »