The THOMAS Recruitment Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our established THOMAS Professional team based in Cardiff. You will need to be hard-working, target driven, competitive and money motivated.
THOMAS Recruitment can give you a clear career and progression opportunity to develop yourself in recruitment as well as a market leading earning potential.
From trainee executives to our senior team, you hold your destiny through your individual performance.
Hard work is rewarded at THOMAS Recruitment with increased salaries and quarterly incentives. We attract and maintain the very best by providing the finest training within the recruitment industry.
Reward & Benefits:
We are committed to making THOMAS an excellent place to work for our people and rewarding outstanding performances,
Some of our benefits include:
- Marketing Leading Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday – Day off
- Annual Awards
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Performance Incentives – Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- VIP Club Trips to London for top performers
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- High levels of Commission paid out in the last quarter
- Ongoing Incentives such as Teeth Whitening, Designer Shoes, Handmade Suits, Rolex’s.
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
- Free Parking
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, you will not require any previous experience within the industry although you will need to possess the following attributes:
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written
- A good eye for detail
- Sales experience – Minimum 2 years B2B experience
- Able to communicate effectively with client contacts of all levels
- Ability to multi-task
- Keen to increase their earning potential and seek new business opportunities
- Well organised and structured
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages)(Word & Excel)
- Own Transport
Day to Day Duties
You will receive on-going training from the moment you step through the door, however, the day to day duties are:
- Managing and building a portfolio of clients in your chosen sector
- Matching the client’s criteria when searching for the highest calibre candidate
- Recruitment of permanent roles
- Contacting prospective clients for new roles over the telephone and LinkedIn
- Filling client requirements of senior and technical job roles
- Maximising business opportunities by regular calls and visits to clients
- Writing, managing and posting job adverts
To join THOMAS Recruitment you must be a determined individual who is seeking a career within a passionate and focused organisation that rewards it employees well and treats them with the respect and recognition you deserve.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with one of the UK’s leading Professional Division recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV.
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL CAREERS at email@example.com
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.