The THOMAS Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company based in Neath SA11, our client is seeking a talented and experienced Business Development Executive on a permanent basis.
HOURS: 09.00 – 17.00 37 Hours per week (Mon – Friday)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales Revenue generation and achievement
- To work with the team to ensure we are aligned with Company’s Business Strategy, to ensure success through the sector areas.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships throughout the organisation
- Identify and grow our customer base, securing business and contracts within the designated Sales channels
- Work with the Teams to develop new markets
- Contribute to the commercial offerings for the market.
- Build Market intelligence to maximise business potential.
- Maintaining a pipeline of leads
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Successful track record in driving lead generation, revenue growth and profitability.
- eCommerce experience essential
- Consultative selling experience in a B2B environment essential
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- A background in or knowledge of the B2B / B2C /C2C
- Proven ability to articulate the unique selling points
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Specialising in permanent roles, we understand the needs of both clients and candidates, ensuring all are well provided for throughout the interview process. If you think you would be well suited to this role, ‘SUBMIT’ your C.V today and one of our experts will be in touch.