Thomas Recruitment are currently recruiting for Retail Merchandising Team Leaders for a well-respected, Family run Retail Merchandising Company, Working alongside some of the country’s biggest retail brands.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Demonstrate planogram implementation experience.
- Be reliable and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability.
- Lead a team and inspire them to deliver exceptional results.
- Be results oriented and client focused.
- Follow company’s policies, processes and procedures.
- Be able to provide examples of having worked on their own initiative and in teams.
- Communicate effectively with the Account Management team & other colleagues.
- Interact with the wider Retail Team.
- Have good organisational and merchandising technical skills relevant to the role with the ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work to a high standard and to tight deadlines.
- Have experience of using RF scanners.
- Be able to print shelf edge labels.
- Have prior knowledge of mapping.
- Have experience of scanning known and unknown losses.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Good general level of education.
- At least one year’s relevant work experience in a retail environment.
- Proven ability to lead and supervise teams
- Ability to read planograms
- Merchandising knowledge.
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment.
- Customer Service background.
- Full UK driver’s licence.
- Owner of a vehicle.
- Willingness to travel to different sites.
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are an Employment Business. We supply temporary, contract and permanent staff to various companies throughout the UK to various sectors.
THOMAS will endeavor to find you regular work in your chosen field. You will be paid for the actual hours worked at a pay rate agreed at the beginning of every contracted assignment. If temporary work is new to you, or you’ve not worked with THOMAS before, we’ve compiled some frequently asked questions to answer any questions you may have.
Located in South Wales, Midlands & the South West, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas:
INDUSTRIAL | DRIVING | FMCG | PROFESSIONAL | ONSITE
TO APPLY CALL 0121 752 1333 between 8am – 5.00pm OR EMAIL THOMAS Industrial at Birminghamindustrial@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re Industrial recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.