An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to conduct data analysis to improve our clients’ supply chain operations. Your job will help them increase efficiency and reduce costs.
In this role, you should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. If you also have experience in logistics and supply chain processes, we’d like to speak to you.
Your goal will be to help our supply chain run as smoothly and profitably as possible.
- Manage supply chain data and related analytics by designing, producing, analyzing, continuously improving, and presenting monthly supply chain metrics, measuring operational and financial performance against specific objectives
- Design and produce monthly internal reports and metrics to measure performance against contractual deliverables, and to measure internal operational performance, identify trends and issues, and to measure internal efficiency
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve complex supply chain problems using data mining, analytics, and business judgment
- Summarize findings into useful information with implication for increase revenue, cost reduction, and/or driving supply chain business decisions
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects such as warehouse-slotting, inventory management, cost optimization, and route planning, to meet customers’ requirement
- Responsible for developing models to recommend inventory deployment configurations and optimize ordering parameters
- Regularly track KPIs and report on supply chain performance
- Create dashboards, reports, and analyses that explain trends – what happened, what may happen, and why
- Continually seek and identify cost savings opportunities
- Handle reoccurring analysis and tasks aimed at driving continuous cost savings initiatives
- Examine current processes to identify shortcomings and implement or recommend improvements to drive out waste
- Develop weekly customer metrics and customer performance reports, as well as distribute them to appropriate units
- Assist with developing and presenting customer analytics, key trends, and solution proposals during customer QBR’s
- Collaborate with internal subject matter expert to resolve problems and support implementations
- Implement process change
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to BSc/BA in Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field
- 5 Years within a Supply Chain Analyst role. Preferably FMCG Business.
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases, SQL and ERP systems
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.