THOMAS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Stock Controller in the Ebbw Vale Area .
_The Role works on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern._
*Working hours will be 17.00 – 05.00*
Day to day duties will include the following:
To review inventory quantities in all areas of the manufacturing plant and investigating the differences based on our operating system. You will be completing works orders and posting stock takes undertaken by you. Will require understanding of all manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of all production areas and stock locations.
- Processing of Work Orders and Transfers in our Microsoft Navation Operating System.
- Investigation of variances driven by counts vs production works orders.
- Updating of all stock take spread sheets and issuing of them.
- Updating of item information in NAV.
Skills & Experience
- Good standard of general education.
- High level of computer literacy required, particularly Excel.
- Highly developed inter-personal and negotiating skills.
- Be capable of communicating at all levels in the organisation.
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are an Employment Business. We supply temporary, contract and permanent staff to various companies throughout the UK to various sectors.
Located in South Wales, Midlands & the South West, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas:
INDUSTRIAL | DRIVING | FMCG | PROFESSIONAL | ONSITE
If you are interested in this ‘STOCK CONTROLLER’ then please click ‘APPLY NOW’ below