The THOMAS Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Stock Controller on behalf of a Manufacturing Client based in South Wales.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing inventory quantities in all areas of the manufacturing plant and investigating the differences based on the operating system. You will be completing works orders and posting stock takes undertaken by you, so will require an understanding of all manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of all production areas and stock locations.
- Processing of Work Orders and Transfers in our Operating System.
- Investigation of variances driven by counts vs production works orders.
- Updating of all stock take spreadsheets and issuing of them.
- Updating of item information in Operating System.
- High level of computer literacy required, particularly in Excel.
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Be capable of communicating at all levels in the organisation.
- Had exposure to a continuous process FMCG environment.
- Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of manufacturing processes.
Shift Pattern: Alternating 4 On 4 Off (Nights)
Specialising in permanent roles, we understand the needs of both clients and candidates, ensuring all are well provided for throughout the interview process. If you think you would be well suited to this role, ‘SUBMIT’ your C.V today and one of our experts will be in touch!