THOMAS Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Sewing Machinist for a leading manufacturer in their chosen field. Our client is expanding, it is a very exciting time to join!
The successful candidates will be representing and working for a company which has been operating for many years.
Standard hours: Monday – Friday 39 hours a week paid at £10.11 per hour and overtime paid at time ½ (PLENTY OF OVERTIME)
- Making all or part of a garment or other fabric items
- Following instructions for each sewing job
- using a range of machine programs and machines, such as overlockers, hemmers and bar tackers, to carry out a range of tasks and produce different finishes
- Guiding the material through the machine, correcting any mistakes as you go
- Altering machine settings to suit the type of material and finish required
- Checking that a finished article matches the pattern instructions
- Oiling and cleaning the machine
- Working with designers and pattern cutters to make up samples of new styles for buyers.
- Experience of using All types of sewing machines
- Must be flexible to the needs of the business
- The willingness to learn and develop
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are an Employment Business. We supply temporary, contract and permanent staff to various companies throughout the UK to various sectors.
Located in South Wales, Midlands & the South West, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas:
INDUSTRIAL | DRIVING | FMCG | PROFESSIONAL | ONSITE
If you are interested in this position, then please click ‘APPLY NOW’ below