Thomas Recruitment are currently recruiting for an ambitious Service Sales Executive for a well-known Quality Management Company based in the Midlands, An individual that can drive sustainable financial growth through building strong client relationships, The individual will
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments with the emphasis on high quality leads
- Drive sustainable financial growth through forging strong relationships with clients
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Arrange and attend business meetings with prospective customers
- Work closely with the team to achieve objectives
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Provide new customers with ongoing customer support, aftercare and account management
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas
- Input daily reports onto the Company systems.
- Other duties as directed by Management
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive Service/FM/Recruitment Industry
- Excellent telephone skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize issues
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to perform effectively when there are pressure peaks
- Sets high standards and consistently achieves them
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are an Employment Business. We supply temporary, contract and permanent staff to various companies throughout the UK to various sectors.
THOMAS will endeavor to find you regular work in your chosen field. You will be paid for the actual hours worked at a pay rate agreed at the beginning of every contracted assignment. If temporary work is new to you, or you’ve not worked with THOMAS before, we’ve compiled some frequently asked questions to answer any questions you may have.
Located in South Wales, Midlands & the South West, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas:
INDUSTRIAL | DRIVING | FMCG | PROFESSIONAL | ONSITE
TO APPLY CALL 0121 752 1333 between 8am – 5.00pm OR EMAIL email@example.com
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.