A unique opportunity for an Air-conditioning Service and Maintenance Engineer, based in the Bristol area.
The suitable Engineer will be able to organise and communicate with clients as necessary at site level. Punctuality and good time keeping.
• Provide Service and Planned Maintenance to our clients’ established clients within the Bristol, Cheltenham and Gloucester areas.
• Engineer to be based in the Bristol or surrounding area and report to the Service and Maintenance Department at our clients’ Head Office based in Caerphilly.
• This position is a new role and progression the sky is the limit when the client base develops within the South West Area.
• Driving Licence (no more than 6 points)
• F-Gas qualified to City & Guilds 2079
• Experienced in the Planned Maintenance, Fault finding and Repair of Daikin VRV, Mitsubishi VRF, DX and Split systems
• Experienced in AHU’s, belt replacement and adjustment
• Company Vehicle
• Company Phone
• Company branded equipment
• 20 – Days holidays
• Continuous training with Mitsubishi and Daikin
• Specialist trade tools supplied
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.