Looking to advance your Recruitment career?
Position: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Pontypridd and Blackwood
The THOMAS Recruitment Group is a fast growing recruitment consultancy who is seeking dynamic Service focused Senior Recruitment Consultant’s experienced within the Industrial sector to join our team’s based at our Pontypridd and Blackwood office’s.
- Managing a portfolio of small, medium and large Blue-Chip clients
- Visit clients on a regular basis to ensure client satisfaction
- Recruiting the required caliber of candidate to meet the client’s requirements
- Co-Ordinate daily the temporary workforce inline with the clients fluctuating orders in and out of normal working hours.
- Ensure all candidates are recruited professionally in line with legislation compliance
- Ensure all paperwork is processed correctly
- Build strong and effective relationships with all key contacts
- Deliver a ‘first class’ service consistently within tight timescales
- Proactively seek further business opportunities within the clients account
- Forward plan recruitment campaigns to ensure the client’s peaks are delivered.
- Deputise for the Business Manager in their absence
- Complete weekly reports to deliver accurate operational data to the Business Manager
- Achievement of revenue targets will be part of this job.
- 3-4 years Industrial Recruitment experience
- Track record of service delivery success
- Professional in all aspects
- Bubbly and strong personality
- Highly Resourceful
- Flexible with working hours
- Sound decision maker
- Desire to become a Business Manager
- Shift planning and Coordination experience
- Experience of working in a fast environment
- Experience of delivering results in tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills
- Can do attitude
- Own car