THOMAS Driving are looking for an ambitious Senior Recruitment Executive to join our highly successful Driving Division in our Pontypridd office.
Working in the Transport and Logistics sector you will be placing candidates in various roles within this industry. This will be a 360 role that involves both recruitment and sales with the opportunity to rapidly progress your career.
If you are motived by financial success, exceeding targets and achieving results then look no further!
To potentially secure this exciting opportunity you’ll need:
- You’ll need 360 experience within the Driving sector
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Have a sound knowledge of recruitment compliance
- Ability to generate new client relationships
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Professional in all aspects
- Proven track record in business development
- An ability to work under pressure
- Confident and Energetic
- Highly motivated
- Experienced in people management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent co-ordination skills
- Own transport
How we look after our team:
- Attractive and un-capped bonus scheme
- 25 days leave plus public bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Day one investment into an award-winning E-learning platform
- Employee of the month awards & Long service awards
- Annual awards ceremony
- Mental Health and Stronger Together Training
If you are ready to start your journey in a rapidly growing company with SUPERB earning potential then get in touch today!