THOMAS Driving are looking for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful Driving Division in Our Bristol office.
Working in the Transport and Logistics sector, placing candidates in various roles within this industry sector. This will be a 360 role that involves both recruitment and some sales.
Join the THOMAS Recruitment Group and see the financial rewards that directly reflects the hard work you put in!
To potentially secure this exciting career opportunity you’ll need:
- 1-2 years’ experience within Driving Recruitment
- Highly motivated and driven for success
- Professional in all aspects
- Excellent relationship builder
- Bubbly and gregarious personality
- A sound knowledge recruitment compliance
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Own transport
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
- The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability and willingness to build a rapport with clients and drivers as well as working well within a small team with a drive to succeed.
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm. The role will involve a 24 hour on call service which will involve answering the phone for emergencies on a rota with other staff members.
As well as a competitive basic salary you’ll have the potential to earn great levels of bonus plus outstanding rewards for success that are –
- Performance Incentives – Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- VIP Club
- Employee of the Month
- Long Service Awards
- Birthday – Day off
- Personal Development Incentives
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- First-class training provided and the opportunity to gain the industry REC accreditation
- Breakfast Mornings, Team Building Days and Company Nights Out.
- Clear progression pathway
Contact Our Talent Acquisition Manager, Carly – 0777 278 1222