Thomas Recruitment are currently recruiting for a well-known Food Manufacturing Company based in Wednesbury, West Midlands.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Responsible for monitoring, and programing critical control points (CCP).
- Responsible for monitoring and product food safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for performing sanitation verification and allergen testing on equipment and other areas required.
- Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and Documentation.
- Ensures the correct recipe guidelines for products are met during processing.
- Ensures employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices.
- Ensures and educates employees on food safety and SQF standards.
- Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory when directed.
- Perform inspections on Products, Equipment and Machinery.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in food environment a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, effectively under pressure, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Flexible availability; we work night and weekend shifts.
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance Technician then please click ‘APPLY NOW’
This is an Ongoing position Monday – Friday 6 am – 2pm (Flexibility Required)
TO APPLY CALL 0121 752 1333 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL the FMCG team at firstname.lastname@example.org
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re FMCG recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.