Undertake the build and test of the full range of the clients’ products to tight timescales in accordance with the master production schedule.
This is a permanent position, Monday to Thursday 8:30-17:00 and Friday 8:30-13:00.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Manufacture of electrical and mechanical assemblies in accordance with build documents, these take the form of mechanical assembly drawings, wiring schedules, electrical schematics, Microsoft excel & word documents.
• Complete all relevant quality checks and paperwork relating to the above builds.
• Complete top level build of Spectrum products by incorporating previously built sub-assemblies.
• Report any issues back to production management in good time and a concise manner so that corrective and preventive actions may be discussed with engineering.
• All non-conforming parts must follow the RTV/NCR process
• Be responsible for 5S & housekeeping of the production area ensuring standards are maintained.
• Commission and test all Spectrum products to pre-defined plans.
• During the validation phase of new product development provide feedback on documentation and the ease of build.
• Undertake any other projects and duties as requested and which are within the competence of the job holder.
The candidate will be educated to a minimum BTEC level 3 or equivalent A level in an electrical/electronic discipline. Other candidates will be considered with relevant skills and experience.
The candidate will ideally have an engineering background and 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role. Hands on experience of mechanical assembly processes would be an advantage.
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.