The THOMAS Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of a Manufacturing client based in Neath SA11. This position is permanent working 2 different shifts of 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM and 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM.
Working within a Production facility in Neath, you could be working in any areas, including machining, paint, or assembly to manufacturer products.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be able to understand, follow and deliver all aspects and requirements of the job card.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements and proactively ensure the Health and Safety of self and others whilst working.
- Carry out where an applicable tool and machine inspections, and record results.
- Complete all relevant paperwork to the required standard.
- Meet all output requirements daily.
- To work to the quality standards set out and ensure all work is compliant with the standard outlined for the task and job.
- To wear the correct PPE relevant to the role as per the standard operating procedure.
- Keep the work area in a clean and safe condition.
- Carry out routine machine and tool maintenance as prescribed.
- Carry out daily guard checks and report findings when and where applicable.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level and grade of this job.
Specialising in permanent roles, we understand the needs of both clients and candidates, ensuring all are well provided for throughout the interview process. If you think you would be well suited to this role, ‘SUBMIT’ your C.V today and one of our experts will be in touch.