THOMAS Recruitment is working closely with their manufacturing client to recruit experienced Production Operatives to join their team based in Pontyclun.
We are exclusively recruiting for a number of Production Operatives to work on an ongoing basis.
- Working within a fast paced production environment
- Quality inspecting items for manufacturing and quality control check-ins
- Ensuring that the products are manufactured correctly and to the desired standards
- Packing finished products
- Palletizing and dispatching
- Days: Monday – Thursday 7 – 4 + Friday 7 – 1
- Afternoons: Monday – Thursday 2 – 10.30 + Friday 2 – 8
- 30 min lunch and 15 min break
- 40 hour week
The Successful Candidates:
- Previous experience in Quality Check role
- Fit and healthy due to physical and manual work
- Knowledge of production and quality procedures, and health and safety guidelines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work to a shift pattern
- Availability to work at short notice
- Must have own transport or live local
You must be flexible to work all shift patterns due to the client requirements
THOMAS will endeavour to find you regular work in your chosen field. You will be paid for the actual hours worked at a pay rate agreed at the beginning of every contracted assignment. If temporary work is new to you, or you have not worked with THOMAS before, we have compiled some frequently asked questions to answer any questions you may have.