A very exciting opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Production Manager to join our clients rapidly expanding worldwide Company. The role will focus upon the development and delivery of the operations strategy in alignment with the business plan
This is a permanent position Monday to Thursday, 8:00 to 17:00 and Friday 8:00 to 14:30.
Scope of the Role
- To direct & control all production, Quality, Purchasing, Scheduling and distribution operations of the company to ensure that the business objectives are met efficiently and effectively.
- The Role directly manages seven teams including: Production / Manufacturing Purchasing / Scheduling / Logistics (Not Buying) Maintenance & Facilities HSE & Environment Quality
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and control the budget for the Operations Department to ensure that the Department has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
- Direct and control the Warehousing and Distribution functions to ensure that customers are supplied with the right quantities of goods at the right times.
- Deliver all of the above while maintaining the QCDP methodology (Quality / Cost / Delivery / Partnership.
- Drive the business forward by using Kaizen as the main driver, carryout weekly & quarterly reviews.
- Leading and enhancing of all Lean natives across manufacturing and Supply chain.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing management.
- Significant experience of the industry.
- Significant managerial experience.
- Excellent inter-personal and negotiating skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the company and its products and processes.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent understanding and commitment to good management practice – likely to managed teams of 80+ in demanding fast moving auto components or similar
- Strong commercial acumen with an ability to manage operating budgets, forecast and contribute to longer term planning decisions
- In approach – Professional, charismatic and genuine 2Leader and influencer of people”.
- Salary review after probation period
- 20 holiday days including Bank Holiday (increasing after 1 years’ service)
- Rapidly expanding / Career Progression
- Free Parking
- Early finish Fridays
- Yearly salary review
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.