Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Issue clear, relevant and accurate information in an appropriate format for Mangers and individuals.
- Identify any inconsistencies and then work with the individuals and their managers to resolve these discrepancies.
- Ensure database is updated with public holidays in chronological order.
- Liaise with Team to minimise delays and avoid duplication of effort or errors.
- Work to set deadlines, ensuring that risk critical areas of work are completed
- Assist with providing information/guidance to employees on Operational policies, including guidance on their Conditions of Service.
- Deal with and respond to messages and queries from Stations and elsewhere with in the service.
- Provide all-round administrative support to enable the Resource Planning unit to operate efficiently and effectively.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- GCSE passes at Grade C or above including English Language, with sound general admin experience
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, plus experience of compiling/manipulating information in different formats, particularly spreadsheets.
- Able to learn, interpret and apply a wide range of rules and policies
- Good organising skills and able to set up and maintain admin systems
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, orally and in writing with a good telephone manner.
- Able to work well as an individual using own initiative and accurately under pressure to meet deadlines, combined with an efficient, methodical approach.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested in this EXCELLENT opportunity, please call our Bristol team on 0117 3321586 and ask for Fran THOMAS Recruitment – “The Right Choice in Recruitment”.