The THOMAS Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of a Manufacturing client based in Pontypool. Our client is seeking a Planned Preventative Maintenance Coordinator on a permanent basis.
Responsible for safely and effectively managing and controlling the preventative, predictive maintenance of plant, machinery, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation equipment.
- Plan and coordinate the preventive, predictive, and breakdown maintenance of plant, machinery, mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation equipment.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisors, Production Shift Managers and Production supervisors to schedule maintenance and project work.
- Maintain a computerized maintenance management system.
- Review PPMs with recommendations based on historical data or a change of technology
- Ensure that compliance is met for all auditable standards
- Estimate time and material costs of repair or modification work.
- Initiate requisitions for necessary equipment materials, rental equipment or contracted repairs.
- Review operating reports and inspection records to identify faulty equipment and recommend changes to PM’s.
- Train personnel in the use of predictive maintenance equipment.
- Perform skilled maintenance work in emergencies.
- Maintain drawings, service manuals work orders, records and prepare reports.
- Monitor and report key engineering KPIs as agreed with the Chief Engineer
- Lead and execute developments in maintenance PM strategy and reliability focused initiatives or projects as agreed.
- Enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Observe safe work practices.
- Maintain Permit to Work system
- Conduct Engineering Risk assessments
- Conduct COSHH Risk Assessments
- Maintain the ladder register
- Maintain Skills Matrix for Engineering Department
- Operate and maintain the engineering change procedure and associated documentation
- Unplanned Downtime (ERDT)
- Schedule Compliance
- Scheduled V unplanned work
Working hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Specialising in permanent roles, we understand the needs of both clients and candidates, ensuring all are well provided for throughout the interview process. If you think you would be well suited to this role, ‘SUBMIT’ your C.V today and one of our experts will be in touch.