Do you currently manage a Perms desk? Are you looking for a vibrant and supportive environment to bring that spark back into work? Looking for that opportunity to boost your career and earning potential?
Then look no further than The THOMAS Recruitment Group!
Our flagship office in Cardiff is part of a collection of successful offices within South Wales and England, and our developments and growth have been really exciting for our current employees. As part of our continued growth plans for 2020 we are seeking an exceptional Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful Professional Services Team.
We are looking for somebody that really wants to grow with our Business. You must be passionate and excited by Recruitment and motivated for success and personal career growth. You will receive continued guidance and all the support you need to achieve success throughout.
To potentially secure this exciting career opportunity you’ll need:
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience of recruiting within the Permanent Recruitment Sector in either Engineering, Manufacturing, IT or Finance
- Professional in all aspects
- Excellent relationship builder
- Bubbly and warm personality
- Excellent numerical skills
- Preferably have a sound knowledge of the manufacturing industry although not essential
- Own transport
- Highly motivated
- A sound geographical knowledge of South Wales
- Well organised
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
- High levels of energy and drive
- Strong influence and persuasion skills
- Ambitious & tenacious
- Career focused
Rewards for your hard work:
- Negotiable Salary depending on experience
- Company pension scheme
- EXCELLENT Bonus Scheme!
- Long Service Awards
- Personal Incentives
- Birthday off
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Fantastic Team Ethic
- 33 days holiday including public holidays
- Strategic growth plans to expand further, therefore fast track career development will be unlimited for the candidate with the right skills and passion.
- Internal and external training
- Performance Incentives
Day to Day Duties
You will receive on-going training from the moment you step through the door, however, the day to day duties are:
- Managing and building a portfolio of ‘white collar’ clients
- Matching the clients criteria when searching for the highest calibre candidate
- Recruitment of permanent roles
- Contacting prospective clients for new roles over the telephone and LinkedIn
- Filling client requirements of senior and technical job roles
- Maximising business opportunities by regular calls and visits to clients
- Writing, managing and posting job adverts
Highly Professional, Self-Motivated, Commercial Awareness, Excellent Communication skills, Sense of Humour, Tenacity and a ‘Desire to Succeed’ coupled with a ‘Can do attitude’