Do you currently manage a Perms desk? Are you performing well, but feel undervalued? Are you seeking a role that will highly reward your efforts?
If so, then we are looking for you to join our highly successful Professional Services Division in our Cardiff HQ. To potentially secure this exciting career opportunity you’ll need:
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience of recruiting within the Permanent Recruitment Sector
- Professional in all aspects
- Excellent relationship builder
- Bubbly and warm personality
- Excellent numerical skills
- Preferably have a sound knowledge of the manufacturing/engineering industry
- Own transport
- Highly motivated
- A sound geographical knowledge of South Wales
- Well organised
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
- High levels of energy and drive
- Strong influence and persuasion skills
- Ambitious & tenacious
- Career focused
Rewards for your hard work:
- Negotiable Salary depending on experience
- Company pension scheme
- EXCELLENT Bonus Scheme!
- Long Service Awards
- Personal Incentives
- Birthday off
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Fantastic Team Ethic
- 25 days holiday excluding public holidays
- Strategic growth plans to expand further, therefore fast track career development will be unlimited for the candidate with the right skills and passion.
- Internal and external training
- Performance Incentives
Highly Professional, Self-Motivated, Commercial Awareness, Excellent Communication skills, Sense of Humour, Tenacity and a ‘Desire to Succeed’ coupled with a ‘Can do attitude’
Please ensure your CV clearly demonstrates the required experience. THOMAS Recruitment is committed to making the company a great place to work for all our people.