The THOMAS Recruitment Group is exclusively recruiting for a Pension Advisor on behalf of a market leading, award winning financial organisation.
Our client is seeking a Pension Advisor with a proven background in delivering a top class service to join their vibrant and successful team.
- Provide a range of telephone and web-based services to a customer population ranging from sophisticated, high net worth individuals to non-advised, low tech individuals across the full suite of Workplace Savings products and propositions.
- Provide factual information to customers for them to manage and plan for their retirement.
- Action promptly, recording customer information as appropriate to ensure that the customer experience is maximised and the Workplace Savings brand is enhanced.
- Record accurate information and produce trend analyse of calls.
- Complete Financial Crime protocols to the required standard.
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment, in a call centre environment and dealing with complex queries is essential.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining quality & regulatory standards
- A good knowledge of query referral & escalation processes
- Working knowledge of complaint handling processes
- An interest in working in a Financial Services organisation, and a long-term goal of obtaining qualifications in Financial Services
- Demonstrate time management & organisation skills to effectively manage own workload
- Proven ability to confidently make decisions based on evaluation of risks and using available information
- Salary £19,000 – £21,000
- 25 Days holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary performance related bonuses,
- Share schemes & so much more
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8.30am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.