The THOMAS Recruitment Group have an opportunity to join our internal team as an On-site Resourcer at one of the UK’s most exciting Automotive parts providers based in Halesowen, Birmingham.
THOMAS are an aggressively growing business who are renowned for our fun, passionate and infectiously positive company culture with fantastic development, promotions, and rewards available to each of our team members.
We attract and maintain the very best employee’s within the industry by providing the finest training, progression opportunities and earning potential.
Our team are a dedicated group of professionals, who deliver the best to many of the region’s most prestigious companies.
The Role would include:
- Ensuring the delivery of 100% fulfilment to our client
- Creating ‘out of the box’ marketing strategies alongside our marketing team to attract the very best talent
- Registering, inducting and providing site-tours for workers
- Weekly payroll from T&A
- Maintain a 1st class relationship with both our client and workforce
The Successful Person would have the following attributes:
- Experience in managing an on-site account
- Automotive experience preferable but not essential
- Able to work 6am-3.30pm and/or 9am-6pm with own transport
- Comfortable with Microsoft packages
- Great Attention to detail
- Articulate and Confident
- People person with a great personality
- Ambitious and driven
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Caring and passionate about the workforce
How we look after our team:
- Day One investment into an award-winning E-Learning platform
- Mental Health & Stronger Together training
- Opportunities to
- Birthday Day Off
- Attractive and Un-Capped Bonus Scheme
- Annual awards ceremony
If you’re looking for your next challenge within recruitment in an exciting and supportive employer, get in-touch today!