An exciting and unique career opportunity has arisen with The THOMAS Recruitment Group after being awarded a new contract for a leading 1st Tier Automotive manufacturer based in Birmingham. The exciting and unique opportunity is for 2 x experienced On-Site Consultants.
The THOMAS Recruitment Group have 9 offices across the UK and are founded on delivering ‘1st class excellence’ to each of our clients and candidates.
We are renowned for developing our staff to achieve promotions, rewarding excellent performances, and recognising our staff in many ways.
So, if you are looking for a company that will support your growth and provide you with the stepping stones to achieve your goals, then look no further.
The Successful Candidate
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience working within an onsite manufacturing recruitment role
- Automotive knowledge is preferred yet not essential
- Able to work either 6am – 2pm or 2pm – 10pm
- Thirst for knowledge
- Hands on
- Confident and Energetic
- Desire to build strong relationships
- Able to communicate effectively
- Well organised and structured
- Good IT skills
- Own Transport
What will you have to do in return?
You will receive on-going training from the moment you step through the door, however, the day to day duties are:
- Ensuring we deliver 100% fulfillment to our client at a fast pace under tight deadlines
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with the client’s team
- Recruitment and maintenance of a quality temporary workforce
- Delivering inductions and site tours to new candidates
- Writing and managing job adverts
- Ensuring compliance in adhered to in all areas
- Basic pay rolling
- Collating weekly availability
- Supporting our client with a 24 hour service to our client when required, shared on-call phone
- Market Leading Bonus Structure – High levels of Commission paid out in the last quarter
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday – Day off
- Annual Awards
- VIP Club’ for award winners, 12-month additional benefits
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Performance Incentives – Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- Ongoing Incentives such as Teeth Whitening, Designer Shoes, Handmade Suits, Rolex’s.
At The THOMAS Recruitment Group, we pride ourselves on being ‘The Right Choice In Recruitment’