Are you self-motivated and have the drive to succeed? Are you confident, bubbly and enthusiastic? If so we want to speak to you!
We are seeking an experienced On-site Account Manager to join our fast paced Industrial Division.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for the recruitment and management of the temporary workforce based on-site.
THOMAS Recruitment is formed by a dedicated group of professionals, who deliver the best to many of the region’s most prestigious companies. Hard work is rewarded at THOMAS Recruitment with increased salaries and quarterly incentives. We attract and maintain the very best by providing the finest training within the recruitment industry.
The Successful Candidate
- On-site Recruitment experience is essential
- Hungry for success
- Ideally have experience servicing the Industrial/Manufacturing sector
- Thirst for knowledge
- Hands on
- Confident and Energetic
- Able to work at a very fast pace
- Desire to build strong relationships
- Able to communicate effectively
- Well organised and structured
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Own Transport
What will you have to do in return?
- Recruitment of a temporary workforce
- Attending Client meetings when necessary
- Filling client requirements at a fast pace under tight deadlines
- Writing and managing job adverts
- Basic pay rolling
- Collating weekly availability
- Travel to clients other sites if needed
Rewards for your hard work:
- Competitive Salary
- Market Leading Bonus Structure
- Performance Incentives – Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Birthday – Day off
- Ongoing Incentives
- 25 days holiday excluding public holidays
- First-class training provided and the opportunity to gain the industry REC qualification
- Breakfast Mornings, Team Building Days and Company Nights Out.
Most importantly the successful candidate will be highly driven, motivated, ambitious and excited about the opportunity to build a fantastic future with THOMAS Recruitment
If all of this excites you then please get in touch for us to discuss further