Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you looking for a company that will give you the opportunity to excel? With rewards that are second to none?
If so we want to speak to you!
We are seeking an ambitious On-Site Account Manager to join our Managed Services Division within the Worcester area specialising in the Manufacturing sector. This team fulfills more than 6,000 recruitment requirements a year and is continuously growing!
You will be responsible for the running of a specific client site including the recruitment and fulfillment of the contract and ensuring that all KPI’s are met.
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are renowned for rewarding excellent performances and recognising their staff. Personal incentives are one of a number of ways this is celebrated from the very beginning of your career with us.
If you are looking for a company that will support your growth and provide you with the stepping stones to achieve your goals, then look no further.
The Successful Candidate
- Ideally 2 years’ experience working within high volume onsite recruitment
- Thirst for knowledge
- Hands on
- Manufacturing recruitment experience is essential
- Confident and Energetic
- Able to work at a very fast pace
- Desire to build strong relationships
- Able to communicate effectively
- Well organised and structured
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Own Transport
What will you have to do in return?
You will receive on-going training from the moment you step through the door, however, the day to day duties are:
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with the client’s team
- Recruitment of a temporary workforce
- Filling the client’s requirements at a fast pace under tight deadlines
- Writing and managing job adverts
- Ensuring compliance in adhered to in all areas
- Basic pay rolling
- Collating weekly availability
- Market Leading Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday – Day off
- Annual Awards
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Performance Incentives – Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- VIP Club Trips to London for top performers
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- High levels of Commission paid out in the last quarter
- Ongoing Incentives such as Teeth Whitening, Designer Shoes, Handmade Suits, Rolex’s.
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
At THOMAS Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being ‘The Right Choice In Recruitment’