The THOMAS Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of a fast growing construction cleaning franchisor. Our Client’s business is seeking rapid growth through franchising and therefore is seeking a National Account Manager/BDM to join them onboard. This exciting position will allow you to be home based, Ideally within the Midlands area.
As National Account Manager you would be an important part of this growth and will be encouraged to quickly move your career onto the next level – so only driven Account Managers need apply!
- The role is within the construction cleaning industry and you will be responsible for developing a portfolio of National Accounts consisting of major construction companies and interior fit out contractors.
- Your role will include sale support to franchisees who operate in geographical territories and have sales targets to achieve
- Drive, ambition and enthusiasm
- High level of technical skills such as selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial awareness.
- You will be required to have previous construction industry experience selling into or having provided services (with full P&L accountability) to main contractors.
- Knowledge of using Barbour ABI as a sales tool is preferable.
- Full Driving Licence
Should you be successful you will have the opportunity to work for one of the UK leading construction cleaning employers who will deliver a high level of training and development to assist you in your National Accounts career.
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are an Employment Business. We supply temporary, contract and permanent staff to various companies throughout the UK to various sectors.
Located in South Wales, Midlands & the South West, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas:
INDUSTRIAL | DRIVING | FMCG | PROFESSIONAL | ONSITE
If you are interested in this position, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org