Thomas Recruitment is actively recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician for our established client in the Bristol area.Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be involved in the mechanical and electrical repair, upkeep and maintenance for the company plant and machinery.
• Planned maintenance of all machinery
• Produce and maintain record
• Evaluate, investigate, implement and commission of new plant and machinery.
• Ensure all systems, procedures and working practices in all areas strictly adhere to Health & Safety/ COSHH regulations and the companies operating procedures.
• Involved n purchasing goods and services when required to ensure the upkeep and continuous running of the plant and the machinery.
• Assist and support production in setting equipment in the event of issues arising.
• Assist in the design and production of jigs, fixtures, tooling and prototypes for production.
• Ensure portable equipment is safe and suitable for use for production.
The role will be based on a day’s regular basis. Monday – Thursday (7.30am – 3.30pm) with a 1.30pm finish on a Friday.
Candidates will ideally be electrical bias and hold a relevant electrical or mechanical qualification.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits and an opportunity to be a part of a friendly, professional and dedicated maintenance team
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.