Do you want a week off every 3 weeks? This position could be for you!
A very unique opportunity for an experienced, pro-active and motivated Multi skilled experience to join our clients’ market leading and secure food company.
This is a permanent position. Rotating shifts;
Week 1 – Mon to Fri 6am to 14:00
Week 2 – Mon to Fri 4pm to Midnight
Week 3 – Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm
Week 4 – Off
• 5S and/or lean systems of work and preventative maintenance methods.
• A recognised maintenance qualification in electrical / mechanical discipline.
• Previous Engineering position within a production/ FMCG operation.
• Be able to operate in varying climatic conditions for long periods.
• Secure/ progressive company
• Guaranteed week off every 3 weeks
• Private Healthcare (after 6 month probation)
• Pension Scheme
• Full rate sick pay
• Additional holiday days available
• Respond to faults on the control systems and other plant faults by carrying out necessary repairs.
• Monitor weighing and liquid metering performance and maintain plant within agreed tolerances
• Ensure satisfactory completion of plant inspection schedules and planned maintenance. Support and recommend changes to the Site Manager/ Supervisor to eliminate reoccurring faults.
• Generate order lists to replenish engineering spares as necessary.
• Ensure that site services are operating as required and that building fabric is adequately maintained.
• Implement plans and perform the required activities to ensure compliance with PPC permits and Environmental/ Energy management systems.
• Ensure that all engineering work is carried out in line with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation that the work area is left in a clean and tidy state after completion of the work.
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.