The THOMAS Recruitment Group is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer on behalf of a market leading Manufacturing company, based in Ammanford.
Our client is seeking an experienced, proactive and driven Mechanical Engineer to join a team who create bespoke, high quality products and solutions.
- To effectively manage projects for customers and the business
- Respond to engineering task requests within allocated timescale requirement.
- Provide commercially viable engineering solutions.
- Mentoring support to fellow designers and other departments in order to improve knowledge and experience of others.
- To maintain engineering records in line with all regulatory standards and certifications.
- Continued Professional Development of self and others, conducting master classes as appropriate.
- Research and Development of new products materials and testing.
- Input and utilise data from relevant systems to identify improvements.
- ERP implementation and compliance.
- Degree qualified in a Mechanical or Structural discipline.
- Experience of client facing and customer service.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Proficient in MS office packages.
- Experience of engineering practice in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Engineering Standards.
- IT proficient.
- The ideal applicant will consider working towards Chartered Status.
- Salary of £26,000 with a review after successful completion of probation
- 31 days’ holiday rising to 33
- Attendance bonus with additional annual top up
- Life insurance (2 x annual salary)
- Company sick pay
- Weekly fresh fruit and monthly desktop massages
- Free on-site parking
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8.30am – 5.00pm OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.