The THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award winning Recruitment Company and over the last 13 years we have enjoyed great success and strong growth within our chosen markets both here in Wales and across the UK.
The THOMAS Recruitment Group have an exciting new opportunity for a creative, self-driven and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join ourselves within our Cardiff Head Office. You will be responsible for designing and managing social media campaigns to promote our extensive services to our target audience.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic person, someone who has the desire to progress and to further develop our marketing function. Hard work, commitment and loyalty are rewarded at The THOMAS Recruitment Group with competitive salaries, personal incentives to name a few.
- Manage all company social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Communicate and manage external Suppliers (Web Design, Advertising, Design & Print partners)
- CRM Development
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the company and brands through social media
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Content management and copywriting
- B2B Advertising (newspaper, magazine, online)
- Internal Communications ( Newsletters, events)
- Candidate Attraction Strategy (Search & Job Board Advertising)
- Management of Company Conferences, Events & Charity Work
- Offices & Branch’s Branding (Exterior & Interiors)
- Promotion Merchandise (Sourcing & Delivery)
- Direct Mail (Digital & Mail)
- 2-3 Years Marketing experience
- Highly experienced with social media channels
- Previous knowledge of managing a CRM system
- Experience with Google analytics and AdWords
- Excellent digital content copywriting skills
- Experience of SEO
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software
- Experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Mail chimp, PowerPoint
- Positive attitude with real energy and enthusiasm
- A big personality
- Professional and engaging
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strategic planning, strong organisational skill
- Commercially minded , inquisitive and motivated to understand our clients
- Educated to degree level preferably in a Marketing / Communications degree
- PR experience with an experience of delivering PR copy
- Experience in high quality content creation
- Passionate, dedicated and driven to succeed
- A flair for creative online content
- Exceptional communication skills
- A ‘Can do attitude’
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Experience of regular social media use in a corporate environment
- The ability to build relationships with external partners
Rewards for your hard work:
- Competitive Salary
- Marketing Leading Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday – Day off
- Performance incentives – Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- Annual Awards
- VIP Club
- Employee of the Month and Long Service Awards
- Regular Team Nights out
- Ongoing Incentives
- Quarterly Appraisals
- Free Parking
The selection process will require a presentation.