The THOMAS Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company based in Neath SA11. Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Trainee Business Development Executive on a permanent basis.
HOURS: 09.00 – 17.00 37 Hours per week (Mon – Friday)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive new business through multiple sales channels and tools.
- To its full advantage, daily use of ABI ensures that it is controlled and utilized fully and efficiently.
- Mainly based in the office, working on the telephone.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the market activity.
- Identify opportunities and ideas and share them with the team during monthly sales meetings.
- Ensure that the system is always up to date, with accurate details.
- Provide sales support to customers, act as the point of contact where appropriate and help develop customer’s relationships.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients via email and telephone.
- To help and ensure that the organization understands and satisfies the customers’ requirements.
- Work closely with internal personnel via email and telephone and assist with ad-hoc administration duties as and when required.
- Help to establish GDPR compliant contacts to communicate.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time commensurate with the level of this role.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Drive Opportunities
- New Business Quotes
- Copy Quotes
- Conversion Rates
- New accounts opened.
- Order book increased.
- Customer feedback
- Parcel Bo referrals
Specialising in permanent roles, we understand the needs of both clients and candidates, ensuring all are well provided for throughout the interview process. If you think you would be well suited to this role, ‘SUBMIT’ your C.V today and one of our experts will be in touch.