Are you looking to break into the UK’s most exciting industry? Are you confident, bubbly and enthusiastic? Do you have the drive to succeed?
If so we want to speak to you!
We are seeking an ambitious Key Client Account Manager to join our highly successful Industrial Division in Blackwood. We have a variety of progression and leadership opportunities available for the right consultants that exhibit ambition, success and potential.
Hard work is rewarded at THOMAS Recruitment with increased salaries and quarterly incentives. We attract and maintain the very best by providing the finest training within the recruitment industry.
The Successful Candidate
- Thirst for knowledge
- Polish speaking is preferable although not essential
- Hands on
- Confident and Energetic
- Able to work at a very fast pace
- Desire to build strong relationships
- Able to communicate effectively
- Well organised and structured
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Food manufacturing background is preferred although not essential
- Own Transport
What will you have to do in return?
You will receive on-going training from the moment you step through the door, however, the day to day duties are:
- Ensuring we deliver 100% fulfilment to our client at a fast pace under tight deadlines
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with the client’s team
- Recruitment and maintenance of a quality temporary workforce
- Delivering inductions and site tours to new candidates
- Writing and managing job adverts
- Ensuring compliance in adhered to in all areas
- Basic pay rolling
- Collating weekly availability
- Supporting our client with a 24 hour service to our client when required, on-call phone
- Market Leading Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday – Day off
- Annual Awards
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Performance Incentives – Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- VIP Club Trips to London for top performers
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- High levels of Commission paid out in the last quarter
- Ongoing Incentives such as Teeth Whitening, Designer Shoes, Handmade Suits, Rolex’s.
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
At THOMAS Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being ‘The Right Choice In Recruitment’