The THOMAS Recruitment Group is recruiting for an Inside Sales Executive on behalf of a global, market leading technology company, to join their team at one of their offices based in Cardiff City Centre.
Our client is seeking an experienced, ambitious and dynamic Inside Sales Executive to support the wider Sales team by initiating relationships with new clients and booking in appointments for the field sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a wealth of Sales experience, who is hungry to succeed and driven by KPI’s.
- Actively working to create new appointments
- Actively working to expand your business network (either on social media or occasionally in person at networking events)
- Taking responsibility for the number of appointments attended by the sales consultants in your allocated region/market
- Utilising office facilities to help the consultants host events, run webinars or be creative to attract prospects to our business
- Working within your territory to understand who the key players are, what makes it tick and how to generate more appointments as a result
- Developing profiles of prospective customers to make sales approaches count
- Attending in-house sales training events
- Managing all activity in our CRM system
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in either B2C or B2B sales
- Creative and positive, a true inspiration
- Prepared to challenge and teach as well as learn
- Naturally proactive and passionate with a “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- High commitment levels
- Takes responsibility and ownership to achieve solutions.
- High level of personal resilience, adaptable and flexible to manage various situations and ambiguity.
- Ability to create, innovate and problem solve.
- Communicates clearly and respectfully both in writing and verbally.
- Able to build constructive and influential relationships with all contacts.
- Strong customer service ethic for internal and external customers
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Love of B2B sales and all that this world involves
- Keen self-developer and reader of sales-based books
- Base salary of £25,000
- A Competitive commission structure on top of your basic
- In-house Sales Training and Career Coaching
- Monday – Friday
- 25 annual leave days plus bank holidays
- To undertake your duties with enthusiasm, pride and passion
- To lead by example at all times
- Adopt the role of facilitator, mentor and coach
- To be flexible and able to work in a high-pressure environment.
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8.30am – 5.00pm OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.