Do you manage a busy Industrial temp desk? Are you performing well, but feel undervalued? Do you want bigger and better rewards?
Due to an exciting new contract win we are seeking an experienced Industrial Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful Division in Blackwood.
To potentially secure this fantastic career opportunity you’ll need:
- You’ll need 1-2 years’ experience of recruiting within the Industrial sector
- Professional in all aspects
- Excellent relationship builder
- Bubbly and warm personality
- A sound knowledge recruitment compliance
- Excellent numerical skills
- An ability to work under pressure
- Own transport
- Highly motivated
- Well organised
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
THOMAS Recruitment is an award-winning company which has a reputation for professionalism and customer service excellence within the South Wales market. Our office culture is friendly and lively with a bonus structure which is second to none.
Become our highest grossing Recruitment Consultant and in return we will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Market Leading Bonus Structure
- Performance Incentives – Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Birthday – Day off
- Ongoing Incentives
- 25 days holiday excluding public holidays
- First-class training provided and the opportunity to gain the industry REC qualification
- Breakfast Mornings, Team Building Days and Company Nights Out.
- There are a variety of progression and leadership opportunities available for the right consultants that exhibit ambition, success and potential
Most importantly the successful candidate will be highly driven, motivated, ambitious and excited about the opportunity to build a fantastic future with THOMAS Recruitment
If all of this excites you then please get in touch for us to discuss further