Our client based in Cribbs Causeway offer a unique solution to their customers to organise the supply of pharmaceuticals.
You will put the customer at the heart of everything you do, providing the best customer care.
You will need to be able to work in a demanding environment, where quality and productivity are key.
Your key responsibilities:
- Proactively manage new customers through the onboarding process to ensure a professional and smooth experience.
- Sort prescriptions to ensure the customer has everything they need by liaising with surgeries and issuing payment links.
- Take ownership of all incoming contacts through various media channels (phone, email, live chat, social media etc.) to ensure a swift resolution.
- Work closely with key teams and stakeholders across the business (surgeries, new business, dispensing, dispatch, pharmacy teams).
- Assist customers with a wide range of inquiries regarding their accounts, medication orders and deliveries etc., whilst demonstrating an empathetic and friendly approach.
- Update customer accounts accurately using various systems: Salesforce, Proscript, Aircall etc.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge. Keeping up to date with changes in departmental processes and developments.
You will be required to spend the first 6-8 weeks office-based and then have the flexibility of working from home.
This position is in high demand so please call TODAY 0117 3321586 to find out more or hit APPLY
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.