A fantastic opportunity to work within a reputable Pharmaceutical company.
For the first 12 months, they will be solely responsible for purchasing, warehouse, distribution, transport and logistics.
• Salary is up to £65,000 and there will be a car allowance available.
• 25 days holiday per year (usually 3 days to be taken during the Christmas shutdown) plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
• Company Sick Pay (after 6 months service)
• Workplace Pension Scheme (Employee & Company Contributions)
• Free Life Assurance Scheme (up to 6 times annual salary)
• Lifestyle Benefits scheme (up to £200 a year on Lifestyle and Personal Development)
• Employee Assistance Programme – Freephone helpline available 24/7/365
• Private Healthcare (BUPA)
• Discounts to many high street and online stores
• Support with personal development and wellbeing
• Drive a ‘continuous improvement’ culture throughout the team
• Create a positive ‘can do’ attitude that delivers results aligned with company values.
• Develop a high performing team capable of achieving World class results
• Continually seeks to reduce group inventory
• Ability to thrive in a pressured environment, with limited direction and broad responsibilities.
• Identifies root cause(s) of OTIF gaps and introduce effective measures to improve.
• Develops and maintains robust supply chain process to deliver OTIF and inventory targets.
• Promotes quality to the team as a key performance measure and ensure quality standards are at best maintained and improved where scope exists.
• Conducts regular appraisals/performance reviews for direct reports and ensure this process is effectively cascaded through the entire supply chain team.
• Takes responsibility for adherence to departmental budgets continually striving to reduce where opportunities exist.
• Ensures effective warehouse solutions are deployed to avoid order errors.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and to develop and implement action plans
• Excellent training skills and approachable in regards to explaining and delivering the importance of supply chain
• Experience at implementing and delivering a strategy
• Experience of ERP/MRP or related product specific forecasting in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
• Must be knowledgeable in planning and forecasting systems
• Practical experience in the application of continuous improvement techniques in a manufacturing environment
• End to end Supply Chain understanding
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.