Thomas Industrial is excited to announce that an excellent opportunity has arisen with one of our prestigious clients, we now have a vacancy for a Handy Person with a keen desire to work within the Rhondda Cynon Taff area.
- To provide comprehensive small repairs service to clients.
- To install small works of adaption to assist clients home from hospital and prevent re-admission.
- To ensure high quality services are delivered to the satisfaction of clients.
- Home repair work of a minor nature
Works will include but not limited to the following:
- Small ramps and home access
- Keys safes
- Minor carpentry works
- External and internal rails
- Construction of steps and minor repairs
- DIY type of jobs
- Demonstrates appropriate understanding of the group and its obligations as a social business
- Good Communication
- Customer Service focused
- Works well with others
- Demonstrates excellent skills and knowledge
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK, with all documents available.
- Self Motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
If you are interested in this role , please apply or contact the Pontypridd office on 01443 484 333