Thomas Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious manufacturing company based in Evesham. The role will entail various duties and will require an aptitude for learning.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Loading/Unloading of Items on/off Spray Booth
- Pre Cleanse / De Grease parts
- Masking of products relating to job card.
- Quality Checks
- Filling out Job Cards
- Embrace company values and behaviours
Please Note – Some Heavy Lifting / 2 Man lifting is involved with this role
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing / Spray Painting environment
- Can Do attitude
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- An approachable manner and good communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are an Employment Business. We supply temporary, contract and permanent staff to various companies throughout the UK to various sectors.
THOMAS will endeavour to find you regular work in your chosen field. You will be paid for the actual hours worked at a pay rate agreed at the beginning of every contracted assignment. If temporary work is new to you, or you’ve not worked with THOMAS before, we’ve compiled some frequently asked questions to answer any questions you may have.
Located in South Wales, Midlands & the South West, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas:
INDUSTRIAL | DRIVING | FMCG | PROFESSIONAL | ONSITE
If you are interested in this General Operative position then please click ‘APPLY NOW’ below
TO APPLY CALL 0121 752 1333 between 8am – 5.00pm OR EMAIL THOMAS Industrial at Birminghamindustrial@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re Industrial recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.