The THOMAS Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an FLT Driver and Powered Pallet Truck Driver for a well-known company based in Llantrisant/Pontyclun.
The Job Role:
- To load and unload vehicles following company procedures
- Liaising with drivers and dispatch personnel
- to control stock movements
- Ensure all appropriate paperwork is completed in a timely manner and signed off where required.
- Verify pallet counts prior to vehicle release
- Follow Health and Safety requirements at all times
- Needs to be physically fit due to manual work
Own transport needed due to location
Working hrs – 8:30am – 16:30pm
Immediate start available
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: From £8.91 per hour
- On-site parking
- Immediate start available
- Temp to Perm opportunities available for the right fit
- forklift licence Counter and Reach (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
THOMAS will endeavour to find you regular work in your chosen field. You will be paid for the actual hours worked at a pay rate agreed at the beginning of every contracted assignment. If temporary work is new to you, or you’ve not worked with THOMAS before, we’ve compiled some frequently asked questions to answer any questions you may have.
If you are interested in this role and think would be a great fit, ‘SUBMIT’ your C.V today!