Thomas Recruitment are recruiting a Food Production Operative to join the team with an immediate start.
Working within a fasted paced Food Production Environment.
Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements in compliance with Food Safety and Health and Guidelines.
Understanding and attainment of both individual and department targets.
Monday – Friday (Evening Shifts)
The Successful Candidate
- Will have an excellent work ethic, adhere to all Health and Safety Policies. Always wear PPE.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive, resilient, tenacious can-do attitude.
- Experience is preferred but not essential.
The THOMAS Recruitment Group will endeavour to find you regular work in your chosen field. You will be paid for the actual hours worked at a pay rate agreed at the beginning of every contracted assignment.
If temporary work is new to you, or you have not worked with THOMAS before, we have compiled some frequently asked questions to answer any questions you may have.
If you are interested in this Food Production Operative role then please click ‘APPLY NOW’ below!
Reference ID: Food
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place