THOMAS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an FLT Counterbalance Drivers for a well-established distribution company in Birmingham (B76)
Temporary ongoing positions may result in perm for the right candidates.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Loading and unloading vehicles using counter-balance FLT
- Stock placement
- Moving pallets around the warehouse and yard
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Minimum 12 months previous experience of operating an FLT Counterbalance is essential
- The successful FLT Drivers must have previous relevant experience in the operation of FLT equipment and hold in date accredited counterbalance licence for at least 12 months
- Strong can-do attitude
- Required to have excellent communication skills
- Be confident working in a fast-paced environment
- You will be required to take a Drug & Alcohol test
- And a skills assessment practical test prior to start.
THOMAS will endeavour to find you regular work in your chosen field. You will be paid for the actual hours worked at a pay rate agreed at the beginning of every contracted assignment. If temporary work is new to you, or you’ve not worked with THOMAS before, we’ve compiled some frequently asked questions to answer any questions you may have.
If you have the relevant experience and think you would be a great fit, ‘SUBMIT’ your C.V today!