- Manage administrative staff and resources to ensure the provision of efficient and effective.
- Manage own time and team resources effectively. Keep function heads informed of capacity and weekly timescales and manage team output and commitment to timely delivery of work.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and development of the fleet management system, and training Departmental staff as required.
- Support the Head of Transport in ensuring the Service fleet and equipment asset database is maintained in an up-to-date and accurate state within the service fleet management.
- Manage and oversee the administrative procedures relating to fleet history, utilisation and maintenance of records, MOT certificates, and registration documents in accordance with statutory requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Possess or is working towards NVQ level 4 or equivalent in a relevant area such as business administration.
- Effective working knowledge of HR regulations, processes, and procedures such as working time, sickness absence, GDPR and payroll.
- Experience of preparing technical specifications for vehicles and plants.
- Significant budget management experience
- Have the knowledge, skills and personal attributes to supervise, motivate and develop staff.
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, plus experience of compiling/manipulating information in different formats, particularly spreadsheets.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, orally and in writing
If you are interested in this EXCELLENT opportunity, please call our Bristol team on 0117 3321586 and ask for Fran THOMAS Recruitment – “The Right Choice in Recruitment”.
THOMAS Recruitment Group is an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.