Do you have hands on experience on maintenance on buildings as well as production machinery?
Purpose of Job
To act as an assistant to the engineering manager, to support in the Maintenance and Engineering function of the company ensuring that all machinery, equipment and buildings are able to continuously meet the demands of the business.
This is a permanent position, routinely work Monday to Friday 14.00-22.00 shift pattern; occasional weekend working may be required from time to time.
• To assist with the maintenance all plant, machinery and equipment so as to ensure complete availability to meet business demands at all times.
• To ensure that equipment is left at the end of each shift so that it is ready for the following day’s production.
• To assist with the planned maintenance schedule for all machinery and equipment.
• In conjunction with the Engineering Manager, to carry out regular and routine site checks including plant rooms, all site structures, car park and the internal and external fabric of all buildings.
• Carry out routine repairs and maintenance to limit the need for major repairs and external contractor costs.
• Suitable to fit into a fast developing industry
• Cover all aspects of site maintenance
• Continuous improvement
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.