A fantastic opportunity to join our clients’ well-established manufacturing organisation which manufacturers Health and Beauty products.
This is a permanent position, Monday to Friday, based on rotating shifts patterns 6:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00.
• Experience of working on very fast production lines
• Experience of working in the Pharmaceutical/ Food sector (desirable)
• Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office software
• Ensure high quality standards and hygiene are maintained
• 25 days holiday per year (usually 3 days to be taken during the Christmas shutdown) plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
• Company Sick Pay (after 6 months service)
• Workplace Pension Scheme (Employee & Company Contributions)
• Free Life Assurance Scheme (up to 6 times annual salary)
• Lifestyle Benefits scheme (up to £200 a year on Lifestyle and Personal Development)
• Employee Assistance Programme – Freephone helpline available 24/7/365
• Discounts to many high street and online stores
• Support with personal development and wellbeing
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all site equipment runs at maximum efficiency, attend breakdowns promptly, and ensure that all work orders and planned maintenance tasks are completed within the agreed time frame.
• Deliver training and support to move towards minor maintenance tasks being undertaken by operator level functions.
• Support all aspects of the operation to ensure products are manufactured in a safe, hygienic, and efficient manner.
• Plan and complete tasks for self from PPM and Manufacturers schedules, support production, with ideas and initiatives to optimise line efficiency, complete relevant documentation in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• To carry out all internally generated work orders derived from planned maintenance inspections, Health & Safety audits and engineering requests and provide feedback to relevant personnel on issues and/or completion of tasks.
• Assist with Instruction and demonstration of efficient machine operation with production, hygiene and technical as required, and to carry out specific maintenance projects as may be requested from time to time.
TO APPLY CALL 02920 393444 between 8am – 5.30pm OR EMAIL Mollie@thomasrecruitment.co.uk
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award-winning recruitment UK-wide company. We’re permanent recruitment specialists – we know where the best talent is and how to attract them. We are The Right Choice In Recruitment.